- It is not a specific disease but a syndrome cause by many different cardiac disorders.
- It is complex, may be caused by a functional or structural impairment of the heart.
- more than 6.1 million people in the US have heart failure. It is one of the most common cause of hospitalization
How is heart Failure Manifested:
The most common manifestation includes:
- Dyspnea: difficulty breathing.
- Fluid Retention,
- Pulmonary edema
How is Heart Failure diagnosed:
- There is no single diagnostic test for heart failure: it is diagnosed based on careful physical examination and history
- The Framingham study shows, 5 year survival rate in patient with heart failure is approximately 50% so…
The best way to prevent Heart failure is:
- Control the risk factors associated with heart failure:
- Coronary Artery disease